Pryor, Linder and Associates provides specialized risk assessments for:
- -individuals with developmental disabilities or other cognitive difficulties
- -professionals struggling with problematic behaviours at work or with a Professional Body
- -assessments for legal purposes
Our psychological-legal assessments are:
- Comprehensive, objective and focused on the psycho-legal issues at question.
- Provide insight regarding offender’s behaviour, provide an assessment of an individual’s risk for general recidivism as well as risk for violent sexual, offending if appropriate.
- Use standardized tools, including actuarial measures and/or a structured judgement approach.
Although each case is unique most evaluations include the following:
- Review of official records related to the offense (e.g., police records, Court documents, witness statements)
- Review of background records and history (e.g., academic records, psychiatric/ psychological treatment records)
- Clinical interview
- Collateral interviews, as necessary
- Psychological testing or other objective testing.